Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hello everyone (whoever that may be),
My reason for having this blog may branch into everything from therapy to the mundane nonsense that may float through my brain from minute to minute. Apparently, I need yet another outlet. So here I am.
I live in Redlands, CA with my angel and fiance Jade Bennett. At the moment, my life is pretty amazing. There's not a ton to complain about. I live in a beautiful home with the woman of my dreams and my job is my hobby. I do what I love for a living. Who gets to say that?
There are hard times of course, but all they do is make the good times sweeter.
I'm not sure what I should be writing about here. Just general stream of consciousness bullshit, I suppose.
I'll write more as thoughts arise. But for now, hello!
And thanks for stopping by....
More to follow

-Gino

3 comments:

  1. Ooooooooh, tell me more, tell me more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling we will be traveling Where No Man Has Gone Before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This May also be a Great place for all of your Tour , Behind the Scenes Blog. & Pics. It will make Your Fans feel like there also on tour with you. One of My friends Bands out of Hollywood does a Weekly Diary and the Fans seem to Really Like it.

    ReplyDelete